Willkommen im OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum. Falls du noch nicht registriert bist, klick hier um dich zu registrieren und die Vorteile zu nutzen.
OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum

REGISTRIEREN
TEAM
SUCHE
REGELN
HILFE
STARTSEITE
WEBSEITE

OnePiece-Rulez.de Forum » ONE PIECE - Bereich » Vermutungen & Theorien » Power ups für Lysop, Nami und Sanji » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Erster Beitrag | Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen

Power ups für Lysop, Nami und Sanji
Thema durchsuchen:
Autor
Beitrag
MichaelZarfl
Neuling

Zuletzt aktiv:
05.02.2016 19:17

Auszeichnungen:
 1st Anniversary Orden
Power ups für Lysop, Nami und Sanji
Tut mir leid das der folgende Beitrag auf englisch verfasst ist, aber ich habe ihn auch auf anderen Seiten gepostet und wollte ihn nicht extra umschreiben. Ich bitte um Verständnins.

It is less a theorie than an idea of what could happen in One Piece in the future. I think it is clear that sanji and especially nami and usopp need a power up.

Namis Power up:
Rumors are saying that enel is about to come back. This is where i start. Namis battle style is ineffective and not very strong. So i think there will be a fight betwenn Enel and the strawhats.
But Enel will not be defeated by ruffy but someone else, who kills Enel.
By a lucky coinsidence a fruit on the Thousand Sunny turns into the Goro Goro no Mi.
Nami eats the Goro Goro no Mi and slowly catches up with Ruffy and Zoro by becoming the Strawhats Logia fruit user.
What also could be a possible power up for nami could be that the Strawhats find the
the Yuki Yuki no Mi from Monet, who died at Punk Hazard so the Devil fruit is already anywhere in the world.

Usopps Power up:
Byrnndi World, who is over 70 years old and is gonna die sooner or later in Impel Down, was a pirate in a movie who was the user of the Moa Moa no Mi, which allows the user to make everything he touches 100 times bigger and faster. So the devil fruit could appear somewhere along the Strawhats' way. That would be a huge deal for usopp as he could increase the damage of his projectiles and his fighting power enormously. Making his projectiles faster can increase the penetration power massively and making his projectiles bigger increases the sphere of action as well as the destructiveness.

Sanjis Power up:
A possible power up for Sanji could also be a devilfruit, even though I don't think it would suit him well as he is a good swimmer and someone who relies on his physical strenght/ the power of his kicks. Sanji could really improve his skills by training with someone, who is also specialized on fighting with his physical strenght. Even if Boa Hancock has a similar stye of fighting to sanji, I don't think that she would be a good teacher for him especially because she is a very beautiful woman and sanji would not be able to concentrate on his training, when Hancock is around.
The best power up for sanji was the Rokushiki, also known as Six Powers. A possible teacher could be Monkey D. Garp as he also trained Coby and Helmeppo and taught them to use the Rokushiki.
After Aces death he is gonna try to save Luffy at all costs. So it would be definitely possible that he would help Sanji to help Luffy achieving his goals. Another trainer could be a former member of the Cipher Pol 9 for whatever reason. I know that it is very unlikely that a former CP 9 member is gonna train sanji but i hope that he will get his power up and in my oppinion the Rokushiki was the best fitting option for Sanji.
05.02.2016 19:17
Beitrag-Nr. 1

Gehe zu: